I’m like the refugees who have to leave their home to find a place where they can be safe.
- We had to leave our home country to live somewhere where we can be safe and have a education.
- I don’t have the same background as many others.
- I have to home countries
- My family is still left there and I’m here, I’m the one who supposed to have a better life.
- I still can’t handle what I’ve lost.
- I didn’t chose it, I didn’t know how to live there.
- I didn’t learn the language in school as the main language
- I don’t know where I belong
- I still wonder how it would have been if I lived there.
- I’ve lost my culture.
So we were meant to live in a safe place and then something happens in Stockholm, a tragedy, an attack of terror. Now where is the safe environment? What is going to happened now? The whole meaning of the adoption totally lost the reason. Or almost I have an education.
Now think of all the people who moved to Sweden to avoid war, their reactions, their fears. Think of the children who already been through so much. What is the point with this?
I wish I had an answer, I wish I could stop this.
Send prayers to the people who have lost someone Friday April 7th.
Continue to treat each other with love, instead of hate.